RSG-500 Specimen Grinder
· Single-pass grinder with full specimen coverage to make core loading faces parallel and flat according to ASTM and ISRM specifications.
· Precision-machined turntable for fast and easy specimen rotation (no disassembly required)
· 152 mm (6”) diamond grinding cup-wheel
· 1.67 HP electric motor
· Includes holding jig for specimens from 25 mm to 100 mm in diameter
· Vortex tube air cooling and dust collection systems
The GCTS RSG-500 Specimen Grinder provides the final step to preparing test specimens with parallel and flat ends according to ASTM and ISRM specifications. The grinder is driven by a heavy-duty 1.67 HP electric motor for durability and comes with a 152 mm (6”) diamond cup wheel. This grinder includes an automatic feed to move the specimen across the grinding wheel and a digital readout to display the position of the grinding wheel.
The RSG-500 also includes a precise turntable and holding fixtures for specimens with a diameter from 25 mm (1”) to 100 mm (4”). The turntable rotates exactly 180 degrees to ensure the ends of the specimens are ground parallel.
230/380/460 volts, 50-60 Hertz,3 phase